Rent of Professional and Consumer Electronics
- You need a camcorder to capture any event or vacation trip? li>
- You need a projector for one night or for a few days? li>
- You want to try the product at work and show your friends or employees before to purchase?
- You are going to buy a more expensive model in the future and you need a replacement for a short time?
All above are the reasons to use our rental offer. h4>
Pros and Cons
- We offer for rent high quality equipment from leading manufacturers. We offer new equipment or equipment in good condition
- You can choose an equipment to rent from any available ones
- We offer rental scheme with possibility of foreclosure. If you decide to buy a new or redeem the leased item within the base rental term, we return the lease payment
- We do not ask any certificates, insurancies and personal documents. You need just to leave your contacts and estimate the planned date of return back
- Upon receipt of the equipment you will need not only pay rent for the base term, but also to leave deposit which equal to value of the equipment (the deposit will be returned when you bring equipment back, for used equipment deposit is lower)
- After the base rental term small monthly payments will be deducted from deposit amount, the final settlement occurs on return of the equipment
For your convenience we developed a few rental plans where level of initial rent payment depends from base term of rent:
||If you know what you need and how to reach it, you may be enough the one day only.
||We recommend this plan if you want to get acquainted with the functionality and quality of the camera or projector before you decide to buy it, or use the item to entertain your family within weekend.
||It recommended for multi-day events and celebrations, such as weddings.
||Use this plan to rent your camcorder and accessories for vacation journey or business trip.
- You get a new equipment and leave the deposit and rental payment for the base term of the lease. At the end of the base term of the lease you can return the equipment or continue to use it further
- When you return the equipment, deposit amount will be returned minus rent payments for a period exceeding the base term of lease and the cost of consumables, which need to be replaced completely
- If the equipment is brand new, the collateral value is its current retail price. If any previously leased or discounted equipment is on stock, the collateral value of it is the discounted price or the residual price
- Returned equipment can have tracks of routine use - small rubbing and wear. If the equipment returned in very good almost new condition, on company decision the user may be granted up to 20% of the retal charge. If the equipment at the time of the return requires costly repair or restoration, the cost of repair and restoration determined by authorized master will be subtracted from returned deposit amount
- The Company reserves the right not to return the equipment which is not subject to further use or restoration of which is worth more than the equipment itself
- Payback period of the leased equipment called the time for which the cumulative sum of lease payments over the base period reaches the value of deposit. At the end of the payback period the equipment automatically becomes the property of the tenant and does not require a return
- The usual payback period for electronic equipment is one and half year. Rent in excess of the minimum period for the instrument are calculated as the collateral value divided by the payback period
- If you decided to buy equipment within initial rental term, rental payment will be returned if:
- You purchase leased equipment;
- You rented discounted or previously leased equipment and buy a new one of same model;
- You buy a more expensive model
When purchasing any other equipment we will grant you a 50% discount of initial rental payment
- The company provides free warranty service for eqipment during the lease term. Repair by tenant or third-party master is allowed only after permittion of company
- The time spent in repairs not taken into account in calculation of lease payments
- We offer equipment for rent equally for private persons and for organizations
How to rent an equipment?
- Studying the information about available goods on our site often you can find the Rent link button. This means that there are one or more items of this model which offered for rent
- The complete list of rental equipment you can find on
- If you need to rent an equipment which is not listed in our proposals, you can discuss this opportunity with our staff by email or phone. You will need to explain the purpose of rent and estimate the desired term. Surely consumables and accessories are not subject to rent
- When the model of equipment been selected you can go to page of this model rental items, where you will see a list of them. Each item have different collateral value which equal to retail price of brand new item or depends on the degree of wear and tear
- If the desired equipment is free within desired time, you can fill the request form for rent
- After receiving your request we will prepare an Agreement, reserve the instrument and wait for you. If we have any objections or comments, we will phone you
- You visit our shop, check and take the equipment, sign an Agreement, pay an initial rental fee and leave deposit
- In the process of using the equipment you can track our calculations of fees and deposit to return on rent page
- Inform us of the planned return date in advance to ensure that we have enough money to return
- If you decide to keep the equipment for itself, just let us know